INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Seavus Group is a global provider of cutting edge information technology services, products and solutions. Our commitment to quality software services, products and solutions is evident not only through the success of our clients, but also in the implementation of Quality Management System ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001 and IT Service Management System ISO 20000.
Seavus Group is committed to entirely pursue the IMS Policy which is a frame for realization of the defined quality goals. The creation of the Integrated Management System tends towards:
- Improving the quality of the work and the quality of the products and services, and maintain and continual improve service levels
- Optimizing the infrastructure, service and support to provide service level continuity to satisfy business requirements, and monitoring and reporting on the performance of IT infrastructure and delivered IT services
- Increasing customer and partner satisfaction and reliability, to be always available for our customers
- Conquering new markets and ensuring sustainable economic growth
- Regularly monitoring environmental laws and regulations and ensuring we comply
- Continually investing and providing a knowledge-sharing work environment for our company’s most valuable asset – our people. Seavus Group is committed to ensure continuous learning and professional progress of its employees. This investment provides benefit to our customers which in turn provides benefit to our company
- Active participation of all employees in the process of implementation and improvement of the Integrated Management System according to the defined responsibilities
- Identifying and eliminating all nonconformities which cause loss of work and customers, decreasing the profit and everything that has adverse influence on a whole organization to provide the required level of service after interruption and managing costs for satisfaction of requirements
Seavus Group is obliged to:
- Continuously maintain and improve the Integrated Management System with which the requirements from the ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 20000 are fulfilled
- Permanently take care to improve working conditions, increase satisfaction and knowledge of the employees and control and plan usage of the environment.
Igor Lestar, CEO